PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas QCCA - Wannabes & Recruitment II
View Single Post
Old 10th Dec 2015, 04:57
bb99

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Time slots answer

Hey guys for those who are applying for Melb base, keep looking for an available time slot. I literally tried to get a time slot as soon as I got the email & I could select my base (Sydney) however no dates were available. I missed out however kept trying everyday (even hourly) at times. One came up so I attended the AD for Sydney.
If you're applying for the Mel base & are awaiting a time slot - I'll tell you this now. You'll need to get a water test to ensure you can swim 50m unaided & tread water for 3 mins (so maybe just be wary that if you get the slot time then you'll need this filled out & completed before the AD). The water competency sheet comes in an email when you confirm a time slot.
Secondly, you'll need 2 copies of 2 forms of ID (drivers licence & passport for e.g). You'll also need a photo of you in full length business attire as well as 2 referees who will be called if you get through. If you have these ready in the hopes of getting a time slot then at least you won't be stressed closer to the AD (provided you get a slot time). I can't think of anything else you'll need atm. If anyone needs tips for the AD let me know!