PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Will the real EZ999 please step forward ?
Old 10th Dec 2015, 04:20
Ghostrider870

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just for the record I had mutiple posts here because they had to be checked by a moderator first, I missed this fairly important bit of information and mistakenly reposted the same message.
Now why did this cause me amusement? mainly because once again I saw a lot of things being written about our museum that could have been easily answered by us with a simple email, phone call or facebook message. All relevant contact details are displayed on our web site and FB page.
I made it clear in my posts that I was more than happy to assist with any questions regarding EZ999 or any of our collection but I asked it was via PM so I would get a notification via email. I am presently working my day job, carrying out my CMA duties, assisting another museum and restoring 1 1/2 Sea Venoms so I dont get to check every web site as mush as I'd like to.
I would point out that nobody has contacted me.
Having said that and worked with many museums and organisation and having supplied large amount of information to sites such as this, many modelling sites and model kit manufacturers I would have to say that the responses of a few members of this forum have been downright rude and insulting. "He may be slightly defensive about any challenge to the authenticity or provenance of one of his exhibits." Seriously? If you had bothered to contact me then you would have discovered how far from the truth that statement is.
For future reference any one with a bona fide enquiry can contact us via the website or FB page. As for wasting my time with this site again? I'll not bother thanks.
Steve Long