PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wizzair
Thread: Wizzair
View Single Post
Old 8th Dec 2015, 20:18
RexBanner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mr Angry the problem is that they will without fail finish you on a late before days off (almost always finishing close to midnight) and then start you early (04:50 local time check in on day 1 was typical) which obviously means you're either sleeping until late on day one of days off or having to miss a night's sleep to make your commuting flight in the morning. Last day of days off is also ruined as you will have to be in bed at 20:00. So, regardless of commuting or not, your days off are constantly infringed, not literally of course (although this does happen and you'll be compensated to the tune of a whopping €30 for your trouble) but to all practical purposes.

Please also bear in mind that these rosters are not fixed, they will mess with them as they please, very often in a purely vindictive way (as I spoke of earlier in the thread) to stop you having any days off before or after leave. Wraparound days do not exist in Wizz Air and they will change your roster pattern to make sure you have the same number of days off in a leave month as you do in any normal month without leave. All that happens is you have more consecutive days off. Resulting in 90 hour months even when you have leave. Unbelievable. Except it happens regularly in Wizz, to me and many of my colleagues.

They will NOT do you any favours, even in return for something you help them with. If that floats your boat then you're more than welcome but - as others have said - it's a place to get in and out of as soon as you possibly can once you have what you need.

Originally Posted by Mr Angry from Purley
Syntax

6/4 and 6/1/6/7 is 146 days off (excluding leave)

Ezy 5/4/5/3 = 150 days off
FR 6/3/6/3 = 121 days off (not sure this is still the FR pattern)

I agree it's sh*te but is it that sh*te or are am I missing something

Last edited by RexBanner; 8th Dec 2015 at 21:13.