PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Buffalo Airways licence suspended
View Single Post
Old 7th Dec 2015, 11:37
clunckdriver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Its OK Chuck, this "Old pilot mentality" is busy converting some "Young pilot mentality" to our corporate aircraft these days, At least one {Should we keep him, very mutch in doubt at this time} has real problems with basic flying skills, {Could be his training, knowing where he trained} but doesnt seem able to program a simple hold into our top of the line equipment whilst hand flying, but blaiming the design of the nav/fms system doesnt exactly bode well for the future survival chances of the person. Now for "is a DC3 legal FIKI? the short answer is yes, if so equiped, it may not be the most sophisticared system, but it does work, however some C47 were built without boots and many airframes have the boots removed, in fact if anyone knows where the are some spare/seviceabl DC4 boots, let us know, they are needed for a vintage operation so as to be able to cross the pond safely.Now, as for "Looking at an aircraft to tell its weight" Does this poster belive Spiderman is real? Dear Lord, that statement is/was for TV and aimed at the average IQ out in "TV Land!"And as for "Newcomer", I have indeed read the BEA report, and other reports from some very qualified organizations rebutting the BEA investigation,{ I suspect the truth is somewher in between the two positions.} As for being disrespectfull to the dead, what utter nonsense, if investigations are to be PC from now on we might just as well shut down the TSB, belive me ive been in more stinking/smoking holes picking up little pieces than most, Im sure you wouldnt aprove of the "grave yard" humor which goes on in such places , but the job gets done .

Last edited by clunckdriver; 7th Dec 2015 at 11:58. Reason: Coffee break.