PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hooters Airlines Cabin Attire
View Single Post
Old 7th Jul 2003, 14:24
Hypoxic Harry

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Stressfree,

This debate is becoming rather boring, but seems to continue. I am aware that each person in the world has a very different idea on what is right, and what is wrong in society. You seem to be upset that I have made it well known that I do not agree with the "sex sells" image in avaiation. And I repeat IN AVAIATION! You clearly do not agree that I have stated what my thoughts are. Its all well and fair to say that I have not given the hooters girls a fair deal. Well blow me down with a wet red feather! What about a fair deal to others who are only airing ones thoughts. Its a two way street pal. My posts are not letting me down any more than yours are letting you down, so it may be a good idea to not tell me to grow up, as that could easily be thrown right back at you too.

As we all know, play the ball not the player, and this has just got way out of line now.

I'd like to thank all the Ppruners that do support and allow me for having my own thoughts on "Hooters Air".

Now just before I sign off, I'd like to say just one final time that I do not agree with what these girls are doing onboard an aircraft. Said it before and I have said it again.