PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 5th Dec 2015, 11:18
jprpcs

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Atomo
@JPRPCS , Have u been to the assessment this week ? Could you please send us a feedback ? ( Tech questions, Sim ? )

Thanks
Yes I did.. Quite relaxed atmosphere... They divided us into 3 crews (we were only 7 and one of the crew had 3 members). By 9:30 we already knew what SID we were to expect (WAL2T from Liverpool R27). The SIM was a really good experience. Some QDM exercises, then the assessor asked us were we were in relation to the NDB. After that the emergency (heartattack) and we decided to go back to Liverpool. Take your time to do all the checklists, study all the briefings and talk with your SIM partner in order to organize yourselves when emergency comes, that really can help you! Go through PIOSEE/FORDEC/DODAR, whatever you learnt in your MCC. They want to see you applying what you learnt back there! And don't worry about the assessors, they won't complicate your life, it will be just as they brief you in the morning (memorize all the power settings and try to do very very small inputs on the yoke!)

The interview was quite nice as well, many HR questions (prepare to be ignored, she will ask you something and then start checking her phone, writting something, just to see how concentrated you are and if you can override that heird situation).
I had about 20/25 technical questions and all of those were said in this forum before.

My advise is, read all the questions mentioned in this forum, prepare all your briefings ( know them by heart) and have a good night sleep the day before. They won't be there to evaluate you, just to see if you are able to go through a really demanding type rating program!

Good luck to all!