PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hijacked MAS flight MH 653 on 4th December 1977
Old 4th Dec 2015, 07:53
Peter Talalla

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dear Sunita and Dev,

My deepest condolences and I do hope that one day we will all find out what really happened and who murdered your father and his crew and passengers. From the long silence over the years it seems the Malaysian Government is covering up for someone or something that is a huge embarrassment for them.

Strangely I knew your father quite well as he was a great friend of my uncle Tom Pincock of whom I am sure your mother will remember. At that time I was living in Australia and on a visit to Malaysia in 1976 I was staying at my uncles house in PJ. Many a party was held there and i remember your father as the life of the party joking and doing card tricks. He took me to MAS hangar 1 and let me sit in the left seat of the B732 cockpit. Everybody knew and respected him in that hangar. It was a fantastic experience for a 14 year old boy that wanted to be a pilot and Babu made a larger than life impression on me.

May he rest in peace and continue to be your angel watching over the ones he loved so much.

Warmest regards,

Pete Talalla.