PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Answer yes or no to the RAF bombing Syria this coming week.
Old 3rd Dec 2015, 18:51
Hangarshuffle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You might be waiting a long time JSF.

This will probably take years to conclude, not that it will. All the other wars are pretty well established now.. (Ukraine, Iraq, now the Yemen and certainly Syria (4 years is it now?)....also Libya of course, that's unfinished..Beirut (massive bomb went off recently but coming on 40 years a place I would have loved to have gone to in its heyday), whilst Egypt is a bit of a slow burner but they had Sharm al Sheik or wherever it is.., Iran possibly one for the future....Swat valley, Pakistan v India....Afghanistan of course unfinished ..Turkey and Russia just seemingly really starting. Cameron must have felt left out of it. Israel/Palestine. Gaza. Kurdistan.
I've lost track -think that's it for now (for that region alone).
France. Belgium. Germany. Back in region Tunisia......for terror.
We'll cop it in Blighty eventually, only a matter of catching up with all the above really. See who crows then? Do I feel sour? You bet.

But democracy was served I suppose - we have what we have and I accept it.
Some good answers on here- some good questions too. Time and history will judge the day.
My MP voted for the war incidentally. She hasn't put a peep about it on her website, I will ask her eventually.
I would ask the MODs to lock the thread now. Goodnight.