PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas QCCA - Wannabes & Recruitment II
View Single Post
Old 3rd Dec 2015, 01:34
BondiLoz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi guys,

Ellebeachbum - I got the three emails simultaneously - the acknowldgement email that they had received my application, the invitation to a video interview, and the invitation to the AD, and I did the video interview anyway, because it says they needed it submitted by the 1st December, and it is part of the whole process, irrespective of if you've already been invited to the AD.

Mn64 - ADs were listed in the email as: BRIS 30/11, SYD 7/12, MELB 13/12

I've still had no luck in booking for the Sydney AD. I have checked the booking page for timeslots constantly since I received the email from Qantas, and it's still saying there is nothing available

My best friend is cabin crew with Qantas Int. and she said they filled up within the hour when they hired her. Some girls she knew who were doing internal transfers from other airlines were flying when the emails were sent out and they missed out on getting timeslots. She said it basically comes down to who is sitting at their computer when the invitations are sent out.

I think this system is definitely to their detriment as they could be missing out on meeting, interviewing and hiring some really great candidates just because they weren't sitting at their computer when invites were sent out.