PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Agusta A109
Thread: Agusta A109
View Single Post
Old 6th Jul 2003, 23:14
bpaggi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy

Mister Zukerman
I am surprised to discover such a degree of resentment towards Agusta.
First, I think you posted your thoughts in the wrong subject. This topic is the discussion on the A109 reliability and not the personal regrets towards companies that did not satisfy your personal expectations.
I did not find any contribution to the discussion on the A109 reliability but only bad words against a company that deserve at least respect.
You said you spent three years working at Agusta. In my opinion you lost a great opportunity of see Italy because is so evident you’ve been living for such a long time with big and thick slices of good Italian salame (and not salami as you British keep saying) on your eyes.
The idea that Italians are inferior with respect to the ability, that people like you owe, in working on a complicated work is the evidence you consider Italians inferior and do not deserve the respect by you.
I am still laughing about your idea of machismo that affects Italians. This the evidence that you have lost a good opportunity of get in touch with Italian culture that, fore sure, is far greater than yours.
I suggest you that next time you’ll been visiting Italy, whenever this will happen, to bring with you some good working manual for complex projects to distribute to the poor Italians workers. This will allow my Country to reach a descent level of competence to deserve the honour to talk to you.
By the way the name of the company is Agusta and not Augusta.