PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet Personnel
Thread: Jet Personnel
View Single Post
Old 6th Jul 2003, 19:16
Peggy Mitchell

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Awright Awright....... now let's not be havin' a have a go at Jackie website..... she pops into the Vic a couple of times a week on her way home from Henley and she's a lovely lady. Now ladies, she recruits for the top ME flights. Yes,these rich aircraft owners can have who they want flying for them. Yes,some prefer blonds, some prefer boys, that's their decision. They are not going to want some mid 30's, bitter and twisted, single, back end of tram smash,face like a chamois leather from too much sun on the beach in BAH or DXB who has sent in a photo of themselves sitting on the sun lounger in the back garden are they ?

As for working for Kingdom, I have met a few of the girls there ( they popped into the Vic for a thurs night Karaoke on their last London ) and they are stunners. Exactly as Flossie says, don't fly much , good money, about 15 sets of uniform but so what. Who are we to judge these ladies. Ask yourself HONESTLY....if you had the chance to do 2 yrs there and bank the money then you'd be there like a shot.

Oh and Flossie, don't knock 747SP for her spelling. Judging by your responses in other posts you're not exactly Carol Vorderman

Right I'm off up West to get meself a new outfit....