PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ponzi scheme targeting crew - Beware - do not become a victim.
Old 28th Nov 2015, 11:37
You rock

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Harry

To be fair VFR is risking his or her Monies. They really cannot be admonished. The only difference between me you and him is that he has a vested position.

Yes you can say that any percentage return away from any standard financial instrument paying more than 2 per cent per year is Farsicle.

I will say tho forex is one such investment where pie in the sky returns each month can be achieved.

Clearly an office in Bulgaria has too raise flags from the out set. Putting aside the 10 plus per cent returns a month they claim.

Everyone has a choice where to park their cash. Some of us choose the ice box others choose banks and some of us choose Igor in Sofia Bulgaria.

Fellas I don't have any financial prowess but I do have a chook that lays golden nuggets. I am taking early adopter investors. Any one interested please send cash first and then we can talk.

Peace too all

Originally Posted by harry the cod
VFR

That's the way these schemes work.....but people like yourself just don't get it. Actually, you probably do, early into the scam and one of the lucky ones who take the carrot only for those following behind to get the donkey's arse!

UT is being run by the same gang controlling the current ponzi.

Harry