PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Any idea why I'm being kicked out of ALL my regular . . .
Old 25th Nov 2015, 23:52
Loose rivets
Psychophysiological entity

Location: Tweet Rob_Benham Famous author. Well, slightly famous.
Received 37 Likes on 18 Posts
Any idea why I'm being kicked out of ALL my regular . . .

. . . items like, gmail, att&t Yahoo, Face thingy and even PPRuNe? Once a day or more.

Checked with 'er that's not indoors if she's doing it from afar and checked through CCleaner cookies etc., though that's been the same for years.

It coincides with wife being here for a week and using my computer, signing me out and back in. Also, the fairly new use of my new phone, though that doesn't coincide very closely. What is new is being asked about where I've signed in from and ticking one box or another. (tried both) That tallies with the phone I guess, but why now. The other items are not part of the phone anyway.

Oh, I get emails asking if it's me signing in. Today it said I'd signed in oooop north, but then said my Okay reply was from the same machine. I is in east Essex, of that I'm moderately certain.

It's astonishing how much of a PITA it is - especially as I practically live on the computer these days.

Hi Rob,
We detected a login into your account from a new device named "Firefox on Windows" on Thursday, November 26, 2015 at 12:43am.
Operating System: Windows 7
Browser: Firefox
Note: Location is based on internet service provider information.
If this was you, please disregard this email.
If this wasn't you, please secure your account, as someone else may be accessing it.
Thanks,
The Facebook Security Team
So, W7 firefox must be on a computer not the phone. Laptop may have been used today, but that's not W7

Last edited by Loose rivets; 26th Nov 2015 at 00:13.