PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - supersonic no more
View Single Post
Old 25th Nov 2015, 17:22
pax britanica

Received 49 Likes on 22 Posts
Ken V

No need to respond because although we have disagreed unlike many on here we have discussed our points ina civilised manner . I certainly dont think you have been discourteous or rude in anyway to me personally and hope you feel the same.
Perhaps one thing where our countries are bit different is humour and especially sarcasm and I confess to being a fairly sarcastic individual at times .
All i would say if money is no object then why not take advantage of that and raise a bit of public money for hospitals road airports etc that the mega rich don't really use in the same way as the rest of us . In my view a supersonic bizjet is a step too far but I have no problem with business aviation in general and indeed recently enjoyed a tour round one of the worlds very best business airports just down the road from me

The owners keep the field in prisitine condition from an environmental aspect and go over and above regulatory requirements in this respect . They try very hard to be good neighbours and contribute significantly to the local community through charitable work and economy by employing a lot of people plus a large degree of indirect benefit via hotels catering etc etc etc. They are a private company owned by two very very wealthy men but they do things the right way.
Anyway lets call an end to it for there and agree to differ and I wish you and yours a happy Thanksgiving holiday. PB