PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Breaking news on Sky.....
View Single Post
Old 25th Nov 2015, 12:45
Wageslave

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I grant the Turks are far from averse to tickling the Greeks but this is a somewhat different scenario, and I have no doubt they'd desist if Greece made a robust enough response,as in, "do that again and I'll shoot".

Re Belgrano. Stick to facts please, UK and Argentina were never at war. The situation is not so very dissimilar excepting the international waters bit.

It's hard to believe that even on the internet there are people unprincipled enough to defend the murder of aircrew under parachutes but then we are dealing with levels of nastiness unheard of in the dim and distant days of the Geneva Convention. And if they defend that what can they have to say about the sanctity of a border? Presumably borders mean nothing id you're chucking all the other legal niceties out of the widow too.

American and French aircraft are in Syrian airspace on combat missions, the Russians are there trying to make matters worse and if anyone is setting out to start a war it is them Why is Turkey copping so much flak? What have they done that is so blameworthy compared to what else is going on there, when actually all they are doing is making a show of defending their borders? Admittedly being pretty punchy with it, but nonetheless merely defending their border?