PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hooters Airlines Cabin Attire
View Single Post
Old 6th Jul 2003, 03:05
StressFree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

Hypoxic Harry,
There you go again.................. You really need to GROW UP.
Shooting from the hip, again, you completely miss the point (no surprises there). The fact is that whether you think there is a place in this business for glamourous F/A's or not is not an issue.
The fact is that Hooters have made a market for this kind of thing and if it pays then thats a few more jobs for those in the industry. It may not be for you but to slag off those who are trying to make a living in the business is just not on. People should be able to trade on whatever assets they have (thats freedom). Whats your opinion of Virgin Atlantic? The girls are all far to sexy? You think thats a coincidence and it just works out that way? Safety, service or whatever - it dosn't hurt to look desirable and dosn't mean you surrender your professionalism by looking good.
I'm sorry to say that you do yourself a dis-service by the nonsense you speak, also to the colleagues around you. Face facts - if a gimmick (tacky or not) sells seats then be grateful for it. You may need something extra some day. Its not an ideal world and many airlines would be really keen to boost sales by whatever legitimate method possible; jobs depend on it. I predict that when you've built up a bit of experience you will moderate your opinion and be more tolerant of things that don't quite meet your own expectations. Let me also say I dont mean you any offence or bad feeling but I reckon you're giving the Hooters girls an unfair deal.
I'd better stop there or the moderator will step in. Think on my friend, life isn't always black or white, the comment you make about me reading my own posts lets you down, not me, but you.
Wisdom is hard to come by - I suggest you look harder..............

Last edited by StressFree; 6th Jul 2003 at 03:28.