PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ponzi scheme targeting crew - Beware - do not become a victim.
Old 24th Nov 2015, 02:12
d_aito

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I ran the numbers on a compound profit calculator using the typical monthly profit report of Exential and these were my results:

If someone found a FOREX algorithm that made 10% profit a month (thats 120% a year) and reinvested his earnings into the system each month, with an initial investment of 1million, this person would become a billionaire after only 6 years, and get this, that same person would become THE RICHEST PERSON IN THE WORLD, with a net worth of over 92 billion dollars in only 10 years just from using this FOREX trading this algorithm. This monthly percentage profit is what Exential is promising their future customers. (Sources for these calculations are bellow)

Seeing these numbers made me realize how ridiculous their profit promise is.

To follow on someone's comment, if you found a way to become the richest person in the world in 10 years, would you go to the trouble of sharing it with other people and hiring staff, and setting up an office and promoting and finding clients? hell no you wouldn't! you would just use your system and become the richest man in the world, simple.

If anyone wants to know about all the other irregularities I experienced during my time with Exential, please let me know, I thought Id just talk numbers on this post.

Compound profit source 1:
Forex Compounding Calculator - Forex21

Start Balance: 1,000,000
Percent per Month: 10%
Number of months: 120 (10 years x 12 months)
RESULT: 92,709,068,817

Compound profit source 2:
Compound Interest Calculator

initial investment: 1,000,000
Annual Addition: 0
Years to grow: 10
Interest rate: 120% per annum (10% per month)
Make additions at: End of each compounding period

FUTURE VALUE: 92,709,068,817

Comp

Ridiculous profit promise, obvious Ponzi scheme. DO NOT invest your money here, if you have, get it out NOW.