PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - More resignations at easyJet...
View Single Post
Old 5th Jul 2003, 18:23
Priscilla Moonbeam

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello boys and girls,

Hope you don't mind a visit from someone who is not a pilot - although I did used to do quite a bit of flying before I was made Acting Chief Tooth Fairy. Now it's all meetings and battling with the Unions ... (the real Chief Tooth Fairy has gone very fat and can't fly at the moment).

In between organising all the teeth collections last night I was catching up with what's been happening in Pprune. I always read the easyJet stuff because I and my fellow fairies are always glad to see an orange tail fin in the night - we know we won't get run over, all of you being such excellent aviators (my compliments to the Training Dept).

I can see that being Acting Chief Tooth Fairy is obviously not half as much fun as being an RFM or an AFOM. Are there any more of these jobs about? Do you have to have an ATPL or would my thousands of fairy flying hours give me an exemption here?

Anyway, to cut to the chase, as we are all busy people (lot's of fairies off sick at the moment so the rosters are all up the swanny) I just wanted to say that I was a little surprised at Hackneyed Harry's outburst and I'm not surprised that Mad Max hasn't dignified it with a response. If HH was one of my fairies I'd be calling him in for tea and biscuits. I can only presume that HH has made an error of judgement himself about something and is now regretting it.

Good luck with your new job Max and btw, all the fairies think you look dead cute in your leather trousers

Priscilla Moonbeam
Acting Chief Tooth Fairy