PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What's happening in CHC?
View Single Post
Old 21st Nov 2015, 07:34
Outwest

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OK, easy to say (albeit your grammar is crap) and this is a rumour network - but I can categorically say your statement is complete and utter boll*cks if you are referring to anything other than Norway.

Feel free to quote me in the months to come!
I don't doubt what you say may be correct in referring to the North Sea, but a blanket statement "anything other than Norway" is stretching it a bit. GO has just laid off 2 more in Nigeria, more expected in Romania and Gabon, possible in Miri. This, not to mention the official letter to crews to expect up to 30% reduction in Australia would not pose such a rosy picture....

Let's face it, CHC is in survival mode now and EVERYTHING is being considered to achieve that.

Feel free to quote me on that in the months to come!

I'm going to add to this by saying the current CEO is doing his very best to achieve it but it is pretty hard to produce a bouquet of roses out of a bag of S*** left to you by your predecessor.

I have said this to colleagues before, so they will all know who is posting this now, but if FR would have hired a homeless man off the streets of Vancouver and made him CEO he could not have done any worse than BA.

Last edited by Outwest; 21st Nov 2015 at 07:45.