PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - New QF Uniforms
Thread: New QF Uniforms
View Single Post
Old 5th Jul 2003, 12:39
QF skywalker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bundy,

All of my passengers have been commenting on how much THEY DO LIKE IT!! Different folks, Different strokes I guess.

The chocolate brown colour used for the mainline uniform is current and chic.The days of navy uniforms are gone, let's not take a step back to the days of Australian Airlines and Ansett in circa 1992 uniforms - let's move into the 21st century. If you think about the new uniform as a whole alongside the QF livery and product I believe it fits nicely. Let's also remember that the black dress with the balaringji design "rock" print scarf is the design which we will see the most, only a small amount of crew originally ordered the print dress. I find it funny how the only crew complaining that they don't like it are the ones who can't fit in it without having to use electrical tape to "secure" body parts from looking obsence in the uniform !

When you see the uniform in person it looks fantastic, the pictures QF have used on the website do not do justice for the design - but when you see it in front of you it's great - TRUST ME.

I have also heard on the grapevine that Qantaslink are the envy of the mainline crew as they would much prefer to be wearing the red/ochre colours than the brown. ( maybe QF have stuffed it up ? usually Qantaslink always get the raw end of the deal ! )

CHEEEEERS
QFSKYWALKER
p.s - another rumour is that from now on any staff member who shows QF ID at a morrisey store gets between 10%-50% off.