PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Swinburne Bachelor of Aviation 2016
View Single Post
Old 18th Nov 2015, 22:18
colebertos

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The ADF was actually my first choice, I attended a YOU Session and completed the aptitude test and recieved and almost perfect mark. Unfortunately due to some mild asthma (feel a bit wheezy once every year) I was unable to sign up. :/

I've looked at private training providers, all are way out of my budget, all the cadetships seem to have gone belly up. This program is really shaping up to be my best option, and as long I dedicate myself to it, I see myself being quite successful by the end of it.

I know not many people are a fan of these bachelor programs, because a licence is basically worthless unless you have the hours to back you up, but I'm not expecting to be in the right hand seat of an a320 any time soon; I fully believe in starting off in GA, and if I had the money, or even access to the money it is where I would be starting, but unfortunately, as much as my family would love to help me achieve my dreams, they can't do it at the expense of not being able to put food on the table.