PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Loganair in Aberdeen emergency landing
View Single Post
Old 18th Nov 2015, 09:27
Wageslave

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
ewe.lander, you must have perceptive powers verging on the supernatural if you believe you can judge moods from a written post. You may not be entirely correct though.

Perhaps Suckling had cleaned their act up by the time you got to them, but given your miraculous perceptive powers you would of course know of the operational and maintenance matters which every other ex Suckling pilot I have ever met is all too familiar with, even the least observant ones.

However those perceptive powers have failed you completely in the comprehension of my post (or perhaps it's just failure to read it properly) as I made no mention or reference to the staff at all. Perhaps you would have the courtesy to acknowledge that much of your post which was devoted scorning me for doing the staff down was in fact utterly baseless?

I'd have thought with all that experience you'd know that any systemic failure in a company is down to culture (probably led by a few in positions of influence) rather than the good guys that are dragged along with it. And, as I surmised earlier perhaps this rubbed off in Loganair?

Last edited by Wageslave; 18th Nov 2015 at 09:40.