PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Swinburne Bachelor of Aviation 2016
View Single Post
Old 18th Nov 2015, 07:23
colebertos

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks for all your help guys!

I am confident with the structure of the program, from what I understand it is an identical program to that of the Qantas Cadetship.

The reason I have chosen to do the bachelor is because it allows me to defer the majority of the costs under the help/hecs loan scheme.

Unfortunately I was put in a situation during year 12 where I had to drop out of school and work, as such I don't have the entry score or ATAR. I moved to Melbourne in July to start an Advanced Diploma of Engineering Technology, also at Swinburne, as a pathway into the bachelor of aviation, I have achieved a GPA of 4 (High Distinction) in all the units completed so far; I'm really praying that this is enough to demonstrate I am capable.

Im the type of guy who will move heaven and earth to be a part of the aviation industry, and I hope the effort I have put in and the sacrifices i've made in the past 12 months demonstrates that to the interviewers and assessors.

Thanks again for all your help guys! If you have any other pointers I'm all ears!