PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SpiceJet Bombardier 2015
View Single Post
Old 18th Nov 2015, 05:28
avicon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good luck arguing over that with Spicejet.

I should have threatened to sue his lame ass when he said "too late now". I had qualified for the next round but was refused the opportunity (even after paying their exorbitant exam fee) for the simple reason that the they weren't in the loop about the selection process and one guy thought it was the top 30 that qualify to the next round as against top 40 as advertised by them.

The so called computer based test itself is a joke. It was full of answers marked wrong by the computer which the invigilator later credited on paper.
A few questions had no right answer.

When you have such a vast range of topics to choose from, why set questions that are ambiguous? WHy not for once make something fool proof, clear and precise. Is that too much to ask for? Did they not pay their software developers properly. Didn't anyone the company so much as oversee what was being prepared for the test.

I can bet my bottom rupees that SG has already selected candidates they intent to hire. This is an eye wash and a cool gimmick to make some much needed "funds", to the tune of 12-14 crore.
Spicejet is a f*cking joke.