PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Loganair in Aberdeen emergency landing
View Single Post
Old 18th Nov 2015, 00:24
ewe.lander

Received 5 Likes on 1 Post
Sorry I'm late out of the blocks.....slow Yorkshire bloke.

Dear 'Wageslave', please do expand on your apparent dislike for Suckling/Scot Airways?

Sad that in the middle of Loganair's woes (and I am a MASSIVE fan of Loganair, and a pox on their new dodgy Management), you have a deep dig at Suckling?

I've been SLF a good few times with Loganair out to see my son in Stornoway and have always admired the Logan Saab Crews. I've also flown the Suckling 328 as a Captain for a short while and realise how lucky I was to operate with such a good little Company.

After 38 years as a Aviation Twonk, piloting in the Civvy/Military/Airline/Corporate/Helicopter world, I'm happy to say that Suckling are/were a great bunch of people, with a great aircraft and I honestly feel privileged to having worked with them.

I know that the 'marriage' between Loganair & Suckling hasn't been particularly rewarding or happy for both Companies, but please don't 'shotgun' your grumpiness at the DO328 Crews for the present woes?

Presumably Flybe are complete cads for making the Saabs go blue, and Eastern's are blighters for snaffling Saab 2000's contracts??