PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Paris Attacked!
Thread: Paris Attacked!
View Single Post
Old 16th Nov 2015, 16:51
mopardave

Received 42 Likes on 19 Posts
Originally Posted by dctyke
There are postcodes in West Yorkshire where the police don't go, sharia law is carried out, women are second class citizens and girls are forced into marriage. The culture and values of Great Britain simply do not exist and although most of the people living there are good people, the zealots thrive. I fear things are going to get a whole lot worse with no solutions on the horizon, Pandora's box is well and truly opened.

spot on dctyke........I have FIRST HAND experience of the powder keg here in west yorks......certain towns here are "lost" and the politicians and police know it. Certain sections of the community have absolutely no intention of assimilating, or even "tolerating" our western values! The bleeding heart liberals have had their say......the experiment in social engineering didn't work.....accept it! If anyone is in need of further clarity, pm me and I'll take you back to the city of my birth......if you don't mind, we'll use your car!!!! Solution, hmmmmm....either pull up the draw bridge or get heavy.......really heavy! Apeasement doesn't work!!!!

I'm off to don my tin hat now!
MD