PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The CTC Wings (Cadets) Thread - Part 2.
View Single Post
Old 15th Nov 2015, 08:58
Flaplesslanding

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
First of all I just want to point out that there are a lot of posts about this exact subject-look through the CTC Cadets thread and that will answer a lot of your questions, both now and for the future.

To answer your question, expect a presentation from CTC, followed by group exercises and a maths/aptitude test. That completes the morning and you will then go to a competency based interview, ie. Tell me about a time you had to make a difficult decision/work in a team/delver results under pressure etc.

So, to prepare, as the FTE thread you posted on, get your mental maths up to speed. Practise the aptitude tests. There are various ones you can use-latestpilot jobs or skytest being but a couple-as with all things though you do get what you pay for... Also, think of examples from life that you can use to illustrate your motivation, ability to work under pressure and as a team.

Finally, I would strongly recommend you try and get on an airline course rather than the white tail route. That is by far the least risky route to an airline!

Last edited by Flaplesslanding; 15th Nov 2015 at 09:29.