PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Loganair in Aberdeen emergency landing
View Single Post
Old 14th Nov 2015, 21:35
Iron Duck

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Duck, you are not in a position to offer, compare or remark on "perceptions" as your astonishingly naiive response demonstrates. Do you, as SLF, really imagine the schmoozing you receive in the cabin from a single (even from a hundred) flights gives you even the tiniest insight into the company's operational ability, standards, professipnal integrity, maintenance, regulatory observance or overall likelyhood of killing passengers? Strewth!
That was my point. The flight, and the crew, were great. I had no idea Suckling was a cowboy outfit; the crew hid that completely. How many other cowboy outfits hide behind the personal and team efforts of great crews? Allegiant, by the look of it, according to another live thread. How many household name airlines are also cowboy outfits protected by the daily efforts of professional crew? SLF are rarely in a position to know.

Quite simply I enjoyed that flight and am grateful to that crew. I'm sorry they were suffering at the hands of cowboys and grateful to them that my flight ended well rather than badly. I put my trust in them and was rewarded, like almost all other SLF almost all of the time.