PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Paris Attacked!
Thread: Paris Attacked!
View Single Post
Old 14th Nov 2015, 01:14
Lima Juliet

Received 80 Likes on 32 Posts
Normally CM I have a large slice of agreement with your opinions, but on this matter I don't.

Open borders allow terrorists to roam freely and the EU has an open border policy - no disputing that. Goodness knows how many terrorists have snuck into the soft underbelly of the EU and have now quite freely wandered through Europe and wait for the next 'call' from their cause. Proper border controls make matters for people with nefarious plans a lot harder - yes, it's a nause for the rest of us, but I would rather avoid tragedies like tonight by having tough border controls. I note that Belgium have also just boosted their border controls at this time.

When is a good time to opine on such matters? I would suggest right now is as good as any. Let's get the elephant in the room out the way as well...let me guess what is behind all of this uneccessary suffering? Oh yes, some people trying to kill non-believers in the name of their imaginary friend. I am losing my tolerance for small minded people and delusional beliefs, the rest of us would like our planet back!

LJ

PS. I bet its a tense night in the Q-sheds tonight...