PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EC135 missing in NSW
View Single Post
Old 13th Nov 2015, 18:26
nigelh

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Onetrack ...nigelh, what is your narrative? "We don't need CASA looking over our shoulder, we know it all!"
"But he died doing what he loved!!"
Yes, he did - but the thing is, there was no need for him and his pax to die.
I wonder if your comments would be different if it was your partner, or your parents, that died with Richard Green?

Im afraid i never said any of the things you attribute to me . You may be reasonably successful but understanding the written language is obviously not your forte !! I believe he MAY have been guilty of SOME of the things attributed to him , but it appears many where either not true or trumped up ...like the near miss in VFR . What we do not know is the precise reasons for the accident . It may have been pilot error , it may not . My problem is with you guys pronouncing him guilty before he has had a trial . The way you, and other types like TC, write means that you certainly "appear" to be jealous . You use language that screams jealous to me ....arrogant ,rich ,posers etc
Now maybe you made millions and bought a helicopter ..but TC as sure as hell didn't and it shows !!!!
As for myself ( as i assume TC was firing at me ! ) i have both worked as a pilot and owned many helicopters and employed many pilots . Maybe i am a "poser" but i still fly regularly , have never had any fine from the CAA but have been accused on two or three occasions of low flying / near miss of someones house ..etc which i am afraid is always going to happen when there are so many people out there who i guess would love a helicopter but cant afford one !!
I now am in no doubt at all at the sort of things that the charitable lot here will say the day i stove in ...God forbid . So TC , Onetrack ...why not just wait , and then you can go for the jugular if it is proven he messed up .
Also, i for one would not believe much CASA have to say on the subject of a man they see as a maverick .