PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flybe - 8
Thread: Flybe - 8
View Single Post
Old 12th Nov 2015, 21:51
kcockayne

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Deano

Your comments are sensible & factual & I agree that the Management are doing something right - hence the improved profit performance. But, my comments were made because I felt that I could see what they were up to at BOH & I did not like what I thought I saw. What I saw was what turned out to be the case ie either they had not researched the potential routes properly, & would very soon close the base down (bad management); or, the whole event was staged to get some concessions out of Southampton; which appears to have happened (good management, at least from the selfish point of view of the airline -which, I agree, has to make a profit).
But, in the process, BEE have messed around not only BOH, but also those people upon whom they rely upon to make that profit; ie the passengers. Bad management, I think.
However, things are looking up & I hope that continues. But, just one question. The loads were reasonably good out of BOH, & the airline made an overall profit. Could they not have continued the Bournemoth operations ?