PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vulcan Alleged Barrel Roll being investigated
Old 12th Nov 2015, 20:39
jumpseater

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
The bottom line is fairly simple. IF they did execute barrel roll ivo Grantham whilst on a transit then, they should be hammered for it. Especially if it happened post Shoreham. If they had wanted to mess around, they should have done it feet wet where they would have been the only who would have suffered had it gone wrong.

Insenstive to recent events and foolish.

I don't think you can compare it the the accidental Victor take off...
The only people who seem to be denying it are basing their evidence on what has been posted here, and that the manoeuvres were at low level. Since when has in the vicinity of FL100(allegedly) been low level? At that altitude there's likely to be radar recordings of altitude/direction changes. Bearing in mind the Vulcan used to do low level transits, why was it so far up in the sky on that occasion. Those like myself who have seen more than one set of images of the event, and know how cameras work, and, gosh!, even know someone who witnessed both manoeuvres, would be quite happy to put up next months salary, matched by a nay-sayer of course, as a wager that they did roll it.
(Funds to be held by a neutral third party, cash in advance),

As for the images being photoshopped those comments clearly come from people who haven't worked out the amount of work required to do that task to that quality. Not to mention matching time and date stamps of the images to anyone else who has 'made a photoshop' of the same event from a different location in the vicinity. It would be far quicker and easier for those alleged fakers to actually go out, stand in several different locations and photograph the sodding aircraft doing a roll.

Sorry. Rolls, one each perhaps or two for one? ...

Then there's the guy I know who saw the events. Pontius Nav thinks he's not credible, just so we know he's not credible Pontius, perhaps you could tell us why he isn't credible? Just to confirm you or I are talking about the same individual, let me know something about them, either on here or by PM