PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Police helicopter crashes onto Glasgow pub: final AAIB report
Old 12th Nov 2015, 09:48
SilsoeSid

Purveyor of Egg Liqueur to Lucifer

Received 38 Likes on 24 Posts
8Pieced;

I've been reading through your posts and I'm becoming highly suspicious of your motives here.

All of your posts seem to be bastardised snippets of what others have already quite clearly said both here and on the original thread and your use of phrases such as 'I present to you' ring a bell or two for me.

You must also be the only person, especially someone that claims to be a UK Police Pilot, that I know of that logs your fuel details in your logbook.

Famous quotes;
For those pedantic personnel on this forum, I probably should have said that I wished I had submitted a Voluntary MOR.

I don't think people realise just how good these Police crews are. Spot on at Nav, understanding RT, reading checklists, practiced in emergency scenarios at every shift briefing, basic systems knowledge, Notams, Weather, conducting the police mission too. They are the mission commander and pilot is the driver. Any pilot who doesn't fully utilise the crew to assist in their duties does so at their own peril. If my crew isn't happy we go home.

I just looked back at my logbook and had a Police flight of 2:00, initial fuel of 450kgs landing at 91 kgs, 1 kg above my night FRF.

I agree that the autorotation did not have a successful outcome

Every police crew I have ever flown with would question a caution, initially flashing until acknowledged, and wouldn't be happy with a caution or warning remaining on unless justified that it was ok.

I have had a ROTOR RPM warning come on intermittently in flight, then stay on whilst in flight. I was of course able to understand what was happening and justify to my passenger that I could continue the flight to land as soon as practicable. So I dismissed that warning as being false.

In the obvious scenario which I have presented before in my first post, I BELIEVE:
At the time of LOW FUEL Warnings, there would be no F PUMP FWD or AFT cautions as the transfer pumps had been switched off whilst dry running iaw normal procedure.
etc
etc
Prove to me I'm wrong??

To add to that; every post you have made here, as an experienced police 135 pilot, has had various known users here come back and correct you; this all makes things a little whiffy for me