PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Logbook - ATPL conditions
View Single Post
Old 12th Nov 2015, 06:03
Happy Bird

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Logbook hours

Hello Dear Pilots ! I fly long hours as FO, like 12 or 13 hours in multy crew aeroplaine , one way .
I started to log hours into Jeppesen Logbook . Have a question about loging multi-pilot time , total time of flight , co-pilot time and IFR hours.

As about a half flight time I do nothing ( resting somewere) , should I log less time into Multi-pilot time and Pilot function ( co-pilot) time than Total time of flight? And still Multi-pilot time would be more than the Pilot function (co-pilot CRZ relieve) as we take off and land alltogether 2+2).
It would be appreciated, if someone could provide a reference in the FAA documents . Logbook describtion , unfortunatly, does not say much. I looked through FAA website but there huge amount of infomation and I could not find that what I need .

And the other question about logging IFR hours , as actual IFR in clouds . You guys really log time during the flight every time you are going through actual clouds or approximate it like 1/3 of the flight time?
Thank you!

Last edited by Happy Bird; 12th Nov 2015 at 06:10. Reason: Added a question