PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Proof that DAS Skidmore is a new broom
View Single Post
Old 11th Nov 2015, 03:43
Frank Arouet

Location: dans un cercle dont le centre est eveywhere et circumfernce n'est nulle part
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Proof that DAS Skidmore is a new broom??

Like my rooster, who is now a feather duster, Skidmore has proven nothing, especially anything to do with sweeping. He has learnt nothing from his predecessors except how to maintain the steady impetus of destroying an industry that was once vibrant and growing. An industry now dead like my rooster, but without any tangible piece of usable wreckage suitable for cloning. The position was made available to him under the "Peter principle" and it's now about time to employ someone else that can manipulate the throttle, (as in choke) of regulatory common sense. He has nothing more to offer.
Without wanting to be too harsh, but cognizant of the current situation, I believe his appointment was possibly part of a Laboratory experiment that went horribly wrong. He can't possibly be to blame, but he is the conduit that has delivered us to this point in time.
I'm too old to care any more and to be truthful I can't think of anything that would motivate readers here to continue to fight this regulatory abomination.
If you're not in the fight then you become part of the problem.

While we await the tragedy, we may as well enjoy the farce.

And Jesus wept,
Adieu.