PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Middle East Doubt
View Single Post
Old 10th Nov 2015, 03:08
richard III

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dear AGR:
Nothing wrong with the ME, if you are aware that it is not your country, not your culture and are willing to accept it. Place is safe , clean, the airlines you are considering solid and career possibilities are good.
Like everywhere you will find bitter people that will hijack your thread over some either moral, language or race supremacy issue.... do not be bothered. As said before, just apply and come and make your own assessment of the situation. At the moment I dare say that the best package is being offered by QR and they rather have a well balanced management and crew nationality mixture. Problem is, Doha is not the best place to live, but then again nobody comes to work in the ME for the lifestyle, right? Then the next best package is EK and Dubai is the better city to live in, but you might run into the white supremacist bunch you've just met, that will segregate you for your accent, as if some of them were easy to understand. And the other Airline has a good work environment but the package has not kept up with the rise in cost of living .
Hope it helps.