PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Any approach controller at London Heathrow out there?
Old 9th Nov 2015, 15:50
Nasgache

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello everyone...

I actually think that some of the questions I am asked to answer are quite intrusive... Still here are the answers I can give you.

I am working as a student in Geneva and basically the no holding means that the aircrafts call on their STAR and either they continue on the STAR to have it shortened or extended if necessary or are directly given a vector...

My goals are definitely not about making troubles, I am studying that other type of handling the approach and have been discussing with some pilots on their feedbacks as users.
Thus to have a global pictures I would like also to know what the controllers as main user think of this method.
I have set a list of questions I would hope to get answers to but didn't wanted to push anyone to answers those exact questions as you may decide what you want to share with me or not.

Moreover I understand that someone might not be willing to share on a public forum like this, that's why I thought about contacting through PM and speak "anonymously" appart from our nicknames on the forum.

I really hope I will get help from someone,
And thank you very much HEATHROW DIRECTOR

bests