PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Terms and Endearment
View Single Post
Old 9th Nov 2015, 08:46
Coffin Corner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oh Spandex Chesty, you'll notice that I posted at post #12, from thereon in I have merely been answering YOU. So please get your facts right, I haven't been "so vocal & defensive" about it, but you do like to twist things around to further your own arguments and make yourself look clever, something LSM is good at as well, oh wait.......
Not a strange comment at all, we all have bull**** filters, it's called your eyes, and why would you let a few posters who lie with impunity ruin it for you? You of all people are good at picking a fight and an argument, so just tell them what they're doing wrong? You seem to do it with everyone else.

I'm part of the problem and everything that's wrong in this industry because I choose to ignore some little internet trolls who post lies? Are you serious? That's actually quite funny, so thousands of others who doesn't let it bother them are what's wrong with the industry too are they? My goodness you're a highly strung and self righteous individual aren't you. Tell you what, when you spot another blatant lie, send me a PM, I'll have a read and see if I agree with you that it's as bad as you say it is.

I'll leave you to your petty little issues, enjoy your crusade.