PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qualified, with no-where to go - Last call for my career
Old 9th Nov 2015, 04:14
perceval

Location: Laos,Kenya,Czech republic,IOM , Eire , France,CAR,Libya...etc..
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi ,
I've gone through your post and the replies ( even the sarcastic one , but that's the internet for you :-) )
I can't help but agree with the previous posters . If you still want to fly , there's options out there but , realistically , I wouldn't spend too much money on anything expensive at this stage . Get yourself current and add an FI ( A ) , there's quite a bit of demand for it at the moment and with some experience ( a year down the line ? ) you can even score a decent job somewhere outside of Europe ( still as a FI ) . At least it will increase your marketability and your networking opportunities while providing a salary . As you go along , increase your instructional capabilities ( ME/IR/CRM...) and get a broader experience . I recently knew a young Spanish guy who instructed for about a year at home , then moved to a small but decent flying school inThailand ( Hard work no ? ) for a year or two and eventually got into RYR . IMHO it really is a question of : Do you want to fly ? If the answer is yes , just go for it but you need to get your backside in an aircraft , any aircraft . The SEP in Africa ( Bots or Tanzania ) option isn't bad either but I would start by the FI(A) and get to 1000 hours before going that direction ( Personal experience ) . In any case : BEST OF LUCK !!!