PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Terms and Endearment
View Single Post
Old 9th Nov 2015, 00:25
Coffin Corner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So people posting lies maliciously on here affects you directly does it? I think you're just a wee bit sensitive in your middle age. I'm alright Jack? Why should I give two ****s what's posted about Jet2 or any other airline? That's like saying I should give a toss if lies were posted about Qantas, you have a very strange outlook, and expectation of others.

Originally Posted by Chesty Morgan
Or perhaps some moderation of the lies
If you're that bothered take it up with the site owners, if you get no joy then vote with your feet and leave, I really don't know what else to suggest considering this forum is such a thorn in your side. If it ever becomes an issue for me I'll join you and back you up.

Actually I was asking you a question, which you failed to answer. Nice one, I suspect you won't answer it just to try and disprove my post or prove a point.
Oh but I didn't fail to answer, I didn't say it was ok, I said I couldn't give two hoots either way. I have no other point to prove other than that.

Just because you haven't seen something doesn't mean it hasn't happened and you're aware of the PM Function no doubt?
Is that a rhetorical question or is that LSM speaking? If these people who PM you are so bothered as you are then maybe they'd like to post here to back you up? Afterall the more support you get the more likely it is that you'll get somewhere.

I wish you well in your quest, in the meantime I have some relaxing sleep to attend to.