PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates Planned Rest Changes (reductions)
Old 8th Nov 2015, 17:06
The Outlaw

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Harry,

Tell me, where was the triple seven sentiment when the the 330 guys were being ripped to shreds by the same moronic management?

Those guys are now making their way to the "whale" and have perhaps extended life expectancy by a few years. No one gave a flying F--- about the sub human conditions on the 330..."well its a dying fleet...who cares anyway?. Let's see...what was the quote?...."suck it up butter cup".

Now the "tractor" is getting their turn. I won't return the regards given me at the time...I have friends on the 777 who are at wits end.. I empathize.

To all the hopefuls who think this place is worth selling your soul and country to be a part or....think again....the 777 fleet is massive and the flying is only going to get worse. If you gave up a command to join the 380 as FO...you should be tested for rabies....

The company is holding on to every option to trick pilots to come here EXCEPT the one which is blatantly long over due (thats a pay raise and betterment of the terms and conditions) which one man and one man alone has served to ruin this company.

Until then...GF 2.....