PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BREAKING NEWS: airliner missing within Egyptian FIR
Old 8th Nov 2015, 15:09
flash8

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Egypt and Russia don't want this to be a bomb. People are circumspect about Egypt's expertise and agenda. People are circumspect about Russia's agenda. The bodies are all in Russia. Apparently debris samples are being tested for explosive residue in Russia. So what will we all think if Egypt and Russia say "no bomb?"

Like it or not, that video may (or may not) turn out to be the one piece of transparent evidence we have. And people call it irrelevant.
Egypt almost certainly. It will (going on previous form) never be admitted by them to be a bomb, that is the only certainty coming out of Egypt I'm afraid.

If MAK are involved (as they are) however I cannot see this situation happening, also recall BEA and IAA are there as well, amongst others.. this won't be swept under the carpet by the Egyptians no matter how hard they try.

And please, living in Moscow sixteen years (and having day to day contact with Russian officials nowadays) I can say I genuinely believe there will not be a cover up, not for this at least, although the Russian Government do themselves no favours dragging the obvious out.