PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BREAKING NEWS: airliner missing within Egyptian FIR
Old 7th Nov 2015, 17:15
auldlassie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
videos plural!

Note that a lot of post here a referring to "the video" but most posts do not provide a link to the video they are talking about. Even if responding directly to a particular post, they do not reference that poster by name. This only causes confusion which escalates in further responses.

The web is now a source of multiple versions of these videos, both as copies/part copies of the earliest ones or newer ones.

From back posts at least 4 different videos have been mentioned. One at the beginning which I believe from some posts only showed wreckage. This caused some confusion then. At another point more recently in the thread videos were again being discussed and 2 different ones were weblinked. I cannot find them now. Both showed 2 different recordings (videoed by 2 different sources) of a plane, losing its tail then exploding and continuing to come down on fire but with wings attached. So, 2 videos, each with 2 different recordings. In each of these 2 videos, one recording was duplicated, but that still gave us 3 different recordings of the same incident.

It would be very helpful if those posting further comments on video content could include the link they are referring to. This should be simple enough, as presumably they will have recently watched it and have the weblink open.
I think a lot of readers would appreciated that. Thank you.