PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BREAKING NEWS: airliner missing within Egyptian FIR
Old 7th Nov 2015, 09:48
ILS27LEFT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Video by ISIS

I have seen many videos that look clearly fake whilst in fact they are instead genuine. Poor quality and in some cases inflated post video enhancements can confuse us, nobody has officially confirmed that the ISIS video of this incident is 100% fake. Many experts have said that it is the wrong aircraft type, which is not the case in my opinion: I see the correct aircraft type and the location of explosion on aircraft seems to coincide with latest developments from the investigation Teams and info passed to governments by intelligence agencies, e.g. burnt bodies sitting at the rear, explosive device in hold etc.
Do you remember the ATR72 crash video in Taiwan?... this video also looked fake for various reasons but it is 100% genuine. Unprofessional but genuine.
Definitely the ISIS video is very badly made, it is unprofessional and possibly full of post-video editing enhancements but the video itself might contain the "artificially enhanced" images of this incident. Previous posts have explained why video timing could be an easy win for those on the ground.
The fact remains that if we combine the ISIS video with the recent developments it is too much of a coincidence that everything seems to match. A very unprofessional video does not mean fake. It could easily be a genuine video that has been very badly edited for propaganda purposes.
Those who made the video also stated that "they 'brought down' the plane on the first anniversary of the Sinai group's signed allegiance to Isis/Daesh" which cannot be another coincidence as the anniversary date seems to be in fact correct.