PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Female Helicopter pilots.....
View Single Post
Old 6th Nov 2015, 21:55
WG99

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You missed the point #2529 Bravo .. FWIW.

This forum's stated purpose is:
"A haven for helicopter professionals to discuss the things that affect them"

Nigel Osborn certainly put "words that I quoted" on several threads, about my personal life. " ... attractive even after 4 children!" "... paid for her flying training with her own money, so her husband couldn't complain" ... "the process cost her a marriage or two." How dare he discuss my finances, my husband's attitude, my failure to maintain a family life for my children because I became a pilot. Disgusting for a professional aviators' forum. How did my personal life affect him? so why did he feel the need "to discuss the things that affect them"

Take a look at the female bashing that was allowed by the moderators:
http://www.pprune.org/rotorheads/494...ar-beware.html

You must have had a mother, so how would you feel if she wanted to take flying lessons and her "pink bits" and size of mammary glands were discussed on a public forum "Oh dear, Beware". I'm sure your mother had pink in her closet, so would that be an issue along with the CofG if she leaned forward in a R22. If your mother was pulled over for speeding would that be an issue affecting her flying lessons and a video posted of her misdemeanor? Think again and read my words with a clearer perspective. Wrap it all up together ... Nigel Osborn played his part.

As for that caption and the photo ... it was directed to Nigel Osborn, who replied so he is big enough to take some responsibility. I think he had a mother, too ... at least I know he has a wife with the same name as me. She is also an author about 2 ducks, but is that relevant to this forum "to discuss the things that affect them". No that is his personal life but he felt the need to discuss mine, didn't he? Take responsibility for inappropriate actions.This is not a locker room.