PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AVGAS fuel price at Biggin Hill EGKB
View Single Post
Old 4th Jul 2003, 02:09
V1GO

The one asking is finally back...

Hi guys,

Just got back from a Japan trip...and Jesus....this proves how a standard question can easily develop into a hell of a discussion..., isn't it?

First WCollins, thanks very much for your reply. The PPRUNE registration is still linked to an old hotmail and that's why it bounced. I will change it over to my standard e-mail. Thanks for posting it anyhow...Your replies are very clear and straight forward.

Then, CAUTION VORTEX WAKE as an Emirates A330 pilot, I guess I understand the "big boys" way of flying ?! Have no problem with holding to get any IFR traffic in...Let's enjoy the extra 10min airborne....or not? Regarding the nosewheel, well the aircraft has the nosewheel tyre been changed once in 500hrs...not "too" bad" , isn't it...?

The Mad Controller, No apoligies for the late reply needed, this is life in the computer-age, isn't it?. Yes, I certainly still plan to come to EGKB 16 or 17th July. Will try to have a look at the other LEZ and VEZ's...and to visit "The pilot shop" on the "other" side. Thanks for the transport proposal.

Going downtown, plan to go to the Transair shop near Victoria station. Does anybody know, if this shop stocks the same amount of items as the Shoreham and Fairoaks one, or is it much smaller...?

PS: I know Biggin quite well, been there plenty of times but it's a long time I haven't been there...(10years or so).

Regards to all of you....and safe flying in and out of Biggin!

V1GO