PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BREAKING NEWS: airliner missing within Egyptian FIR
Old 6th Nov 2015, 10:59
lowca

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Something definitely does not sum up.

Girl's body found 20 miles from wreckage. We are assuming she was taken to the aft loo. Or maybe her parents were not sitting 9DEF as in pax list? If I remember, there were free seats here and there? Maybe they exchanged places with some friends?

Anyway, girl's body is found 20 miles from main wreckage.

According to FR24 data, plane lost control and dived almost vertically. Between 'accident' at 4:13 UTC and the actual crash airplane travelled (vs ground) no more then few miles.

Yet some 10-15 miles earlier, there was a hole big enough to allow little girl to fall off the plane. And still hole was so small/untetectable, and structure of plane so complete, that it's flight was undisturbed (as FR24 suggest).

I didn't notice that anybody confirmed the exact timestamp that FDR recordings stop - was it 4:13 UTC (when plane started to behave abnormally) ? Or was it earlier?

If FDR stops at the same moment as FR24 data shows incident, then we have 'all is OK' from FDR till the end. So I cannot imagine any way that girl may be ejected out of plane before.

It may mean that FDR stops (how much time?) before FR24 drop. So there has happened something so severe in the aft section, that cut the transmit lines to FDR and CVR, opened hole big enough to force off girl - and still has virtually none impact on plane ability to fly undisturbed, at least for some miles.

I cannot sum this up.