PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BREAKING NEWS: airliner missing within Egyptian FIR
Old 6th Nov 2015, 08:42
WNTT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The location of the toddlers body confounds any explanation i can think of, being so far away from the wreckage.

FR24 lat long position (which is accurate enough) only shows a deviation from the 340 heading just before the stop of FR24 data / crash.

If the plane suffered any issues resulting a passenger(s) being ejected from the aircraft a few minutes before the 'event' (@04:13) point, there was no change in aircraft behaviour (routing or altitude change) was noted in the FR24 data.

The pilot adage of aviate, navigate, communicate does not seem to have applied before the 'event' (@04:13) if something had occurred (no change in flight parameters, no change in direction to get to a near air strip, no communication).

This i find unlikely, so i feel that everything was normal prior to the 'event' (@04:13).

BUT..... how does a body (maybe others) come to be found 20 miles down the flight path from the crash site whatever the cause of the event?