PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 4th Nov 2015, 19:25
crackinbloke

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Last minute Stage 2, any help appreciated!

Originally Posted by Cpteffron
Hi all,

Recently had my stage 2 and found out the next day I passed! (Was expecting a longer wait!) Just wondering how long people generally had to wait for the invite to stage 3 after passing 2?

Also anyone have any questions about stage 2 feel free to ask me while its fresh in my brain! Although I don't think there is much prep you could do for it, seems more just a case of either you're suited to the role or you're not.

Thanks
Hello all, first time poster and would like to say I appreciate everyone's help on here, its been very useful indeed.

I'd like to ask for more if possible as I have just booked on a last minute Stage 2 on Friday (crikey!?!) and wondered if anyone had any pointers to help me through the day? My gut feeling is to agree with cpteffron in that there isn't much to practice (and I don't have time to learn anything from scratch!) but it'd be nice to be aware. Also I'm looking to get a hotel tomorrow night if any has any recommendations? Also what is the parking like at the CTC?

Might be of use to people to know that I got the chance by trying the link without waiting for a reminder email as I found it very difficult with my current job to keep an eye on my emails, especially in the mornings, which others may struggle with too, just thought I'd mention it

Again, any help is much appreciated, its going to be a hectic 48 hours but all good practice I hope?!