PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet 2016
Thread: easyJet 2016
View Single Post
Old 3rd Nov 2015, 16:28
ywcaptain

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy so disappointed ...

Hi everyone,
I've just received the ctc easyjet mpl answer this afternoon and I am not taken , this is the mail :

Thank you for your application to the CTC Aviation in partnership with easyJet - MPL programme.

Following a careful review of your completed application, we regret to advise you that your application has not been shortlisted to the next phase of selection.

We realise this decision will be a disappointment to you, however, may we thank you again for the time you have given to your application and wish you every success in the future.

You may wish to consider applying to an alternative flight training programme with CTC Aviation. Please can we encourage you to return to our website for all information - Aviation Training | CTC Aviation

Please note that we are unable to offer any feedback to candidates.

For your own peace of mind, you should be aware that the records of the assessment process are confidential and will not be revealed to a third party under any circumstances.

Regards,

CTC Selection...

I don't understand as I have all the requirements, how do you think they have chosen the students who will go to the selection day ?